Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Life!

It's been, what.. almost three years since I've posted anything here? It has also been about that long since I've even logged on to look at anything. I didn't expect that this would still be here, even!

Anyways, I have two kids now; one born around the time I quit coming on here (which would explain my disappearance) as well as a child born within the last few months. Pepper in the occasional health struggles, and it has been a fun, exciting, yet challenging past few years.

A desire to exercise my creative muscle drove me to log onto here, as I'm thinking of ways to do that now that I'm finally getting a bit more time to myself again. Perhaps I'll look over all my old design and story documents I wrote over the years to see what's there and see if anything inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment